The group holds considerable litigation property rights as well as other land holding and trust vehicles, including:
- DC Partners (Nominees) Pty Ltd (Australia) as trustee for the DC Partners Unit Trust. This company owns our Orange land holdings.
- DC Partners (Asia) Pte Ltd (Singapore) being our overseas holding arm housing planned Malaysian and Indonesian projects as we as being the parent of our Fiji arm (see below).
- DCP Litigation Holdings Pty Ltd – this company, partly owned by our Australian and Singaporean holding vehicle/s houses our various litigation funding and other causes of action that the group is pursuing for itself and partners.
- DC Partners (Fiji) Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- This Singaporean domiciled holding company holds a range of interests in Fiji, a major new growth hub for our group.
- Coming soon – we can’t say too much about these projects but we have real growth plans in food in Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia.
To find out more, call 1300 DCP123 or click here to book an appointment.
For more information – please the form below: