What is an ABN?
Table of Contents
An ABN is a unique 11 digit number that identifies your business to the government and community.
It doesn’t replace your tax file number.
You can use an ABN to:
- identify your business to others when ordering and invoicing
- avoid pay as you go (PAYG) tax on payments you get
- claim goods and services tax (GST) credits
- claim energy grants credits
- get an Australian domain name
Below is our video tutorial on why your business should have an ABN.
To take our free Business Health Check click here.
To schedule a free review of your current business structure click the following link: Book a meeting instantly
To view our knowledge base on registration requirements for GST click the following link: What is an ABN?
For any other questions chat with us now using the live chat icon in the bottom corner of your screen.