What is Pre-insolvency?
Business Asset Protection supplies free initial advice to companies and their directors and individuals.
Typically this includes reviewing your financial positions. A review is especially important where the company or individual is at risk of insolvency.
Insolvency means (more or less) you or your company are:
being unable to pay debts as and when the debts become due and payable.
Insolvency or financial difficulty can occur for a variety of reasons and Business Asset Protection is able to provide or procure a range of financial solutions.
Financial difficulties typically include:
- Cashflow difficulties from large or slow paying clientele.
- Disputes with clients, especially where these remain unresolved.
- Being pressured by the ATO or other creditors.
- Where your business partner is the problem.
- When personal problems impact your business.
- Poor cashflow management.
- Where fixed costs are too high or present income too low.
- The director becoming personally liable for the business’ debts.
If you’re facing any of the above or another financial difficult or pressure then you need to act.
Even if you just believe that your business risks these financial difficulties in the near future, then you need to act.
To act, we encourage client’s to schedule a meeting at the earliest time to maximise the available solutions to a problem/s.
take our free Business Health Check and receive bespoke, obligation free advice suited to your needs within minutes.
Otherwise – click here to book a free appointment, call me anytime on 1300-327123 (till late), or click the chat tool – bottom right corner to instant chat now